Dādgustar-e Jahān (Persian: دادگستر جهان, lit. world administer of justice) is a book in Persian that discusses matters and Q & A's about Imam Mahdi (a). It is written by Ibrahim Amini and printed by Shafaq Publications and Dar al-Fikr Publications.
The author makes references to hadith narrators’, exegetes’ and historians’, affiliated with both Shi’a and Sunni schools of thought, logical and traditional justifications along with that of experimental science, to respond to a wide variety of existing doubts regarding Mahdism. Some of the key topics covered in this work are: Ālam al-Ghayb (aka. the unseen or the obscured world) and concept of the Imam of Time (aka. Imam of Age), the Imamate (leadership) of a five-year old child, the underlying philosophy of continuation of Imam Mahdi’s (a) occultation, Imam Mahdi (a) as illustrated by ahl al-Sunna, signs and pre-conditions of the reappearance of Imam Mahdi (a) and helpers of Imam Mahdi (a). Read more...
Signs of the reappearance of Imam Mahdi (a), as narrated, fall into two categories of mutable and immutable. An abundant number of narrated traditions report that five of these signs are immutable in nature. These are: the uprising of the Sufyani, the uprising of the Yamani, the celestial proclamation that shall come from the sky, the killing of Nafs al-Zakiya, and the sinking of the earth at Baydah. The mutable ones include: Persistent and successive rains at the threshold of the Imam's reappearance, irregular instances of solar and lunar eclipses prior to the Imam's return, widespread deaths, earthquakes, wars and pervasive unrest and turmoil etc. Neither of the immutable signs have come to pass, nor can there be any definitive discussion regarding the mutable ones.
The reappearance of Imam Mahdi (a) constitutes the single most illustrious incident within the history of humanity. As such, and without even an iota of doubt, there exist numerous signs for this great event mentioned within the narrated traditions of the Infallibles (a).
According to the narrated discourse of the Infallibles (a), events that are counted as signs of Imam Mahdi's reappearance have two main attributes. Firstly, they represent incidents that are to occur at the threshold of Imam Mahdi's reappearance or concurrent to his arrival or immediately after the Imam's return. Secondly, they must usher in glad-tidings about his reappearance and the imminence of his global uprising.
From a chronological point of view, the signs of Imam Mahdi's reappearance fall within four types and categories. These are as follows: Signs that shall occur a good time before the Imam's reappearance, Signs that shall occur immediately before the Imam's reappearance and at the "threshold of his return", Signs that shall occur concurrent to the reappearance of Imam Mahdi (a), Signs that shall occur immediately after the reappearance of Imam Mahdi (a) but prior to the Imam's uprising.
- Provide financial support or suggest ways to raise funds.
- Assist us with proficient workforce, fluent in at least three languages of Persian, Arabic, and English.
- Promote Imamatpedia via social media or ads.
- Participate in our extensive projects like Compilation of Works on Imamat and Wilayha or Authors of Works for Imamah and Wilayah.
- Partnership in producing motion graphics with focus on key entries and concepts.
- A collection of Q&As on Imamah and Wilayah answered through credible sources, exclusive to Imamatpedia.
- An extensive Compilation of Works on al-Ziyara al-Jami'a al-Kabira.
- Bibliography of Imamah and Wilayah.
- A Compilation of Articles on Imamah and Wilayah.
- A Compilation of Dissertations on Imamah and Wilayah.
- A complete list of Authors of Works on Imamah and Wilayah.
- A complete list of Publishers of Works on Imamah and Wilayah.
- A complete list of Centers for Disseminating Works on Imamat and Wilayha.
- A complete list of Publications on Imamah and Wilayah.